Wednesday, March 28, 2012

rock band video

Whenever I go to Lea's house, some of our time is spent playing rock band. For some reason, we decided to make a video of us playing rock band. We put on clothes and make-up to make us look like emo peeps with a rock band. We chose a song and took the video. After we were finished, we looked at the video. It was so weird!!! During the whole thing my head was cut out because I'm so much taller than Lea and it was fit to fit her height. At some parts Lea and me were doing these strange kicks and jumps, claps and a whole bunch of  weird things, and for my guitar solo I was like on knees doing this weird thing....Before we watched it, we said we would post it on facebook, after we watched it, we decided to keep it more of a private thing. All in all, it was fun while we were doing it, but after we just looked like total losers that needs some serious help.
                                                                                              -Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment